1 FINbyBOAT Jade Perch.
2 inc of ginger (julienned)
3 stalks of spring onion (1 julienned 2 cut into segments)
2 tablespoons of cooking oil
1 tablespoon of chinese rice wine / shaoxing wine
Dash of pepper
Coriander leaves and chili for garnishing
Stream soy sauce preparation:
(blend together and set aside)
4 tablespoons of light soy sauce
2 tablespoons of shaoxing wine
2 tablespoons of water
¼ tablespoon of sesame oil
Sugar to taste
1. Clean and pat dry the jade perch, lay the fish on a plate with spring onion segments underneath, drizzle shaoxing wine and pepper and spread some ginger on the fish.
2. Steam the fish in high heat for 11 minutes, discard the ginger, spring onion and any liquid.
3. Lay fresh julienned ginger and spring onion on top of the fish, heat up 2 tablespoons of oil and pour over the fish.
4. Boil the steam fish soy sauce and pour in from the side of the fish.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves and chili, serve hot.